What, Kamalia wondered, is the most important thing to do? And is that the same as the thing I would most like to do?
Her to-do list includes:
* starting the Suramar questline
* going to Highmountain to learn about Leatherworking
* crafting leather & mail bracers for the Obliterum Forge questline — and then getting my Tailoring and Blacksmithing alts out to the Broken Isles and working on their professions for the cloth & plate bracers
* getting the Elemental and Enhancement Artifacts
* unlocking the secrets of Light’s Heart
* doing World Quests to progress in the Shaman questline
* obtaining Blood of Sargeras to progress in the Shaman questline — something that would probably be most quickly done by running dungeons, as I got one from every boss in the last dungeon we ran
Of these things, the most important is probably going to Suramar, because I can’t do World Quests until I’ve done that. The things I most want to do, though, are getting the other Artifacts and doing the Leatherworking quests in Highmountain.
So off I went to Suramar…