I have not obtained a single Savage Blood so far this expansion. Why? Because I haven’t been able to figure out what I want to DO with it. There are so many items to craft and it’s so expensive to upgrade just one item just once that I’ve become paralyzed by indecision.
So help me out here, guys. Convince me that it’s worth my time and effort to start collecting Savage Blood by showing me what kinds of awesome Transmogrification kits can be made with Warlords crafted items. I know that rhuanious has made some sweet sets using each of the stages of the mail pants. I’d love to see what all of you other talented Moggers out there can do with Warlords crafted items.
This is not a contest, with prizes and such, just a challenge — a prompt — for a fashion show similar to These Boots were Made for Mogging.
If you’d like to play along, the guidelines are as follows:
* There must be at least one Warlords crafted item in your kit. It doesn’t have to be upgraded; the stage 1 items are perfectly acceptable.
* Because these are kits for Transmogrification, not for equipping, the three-item-equipped limit does not apply. To limit the expense of crafting and upgrading, however, there can be no more than five Warlords crafted items in your kit.
* If you want to include Warlords raid gear in your kit, LFR gear is preferred. I’m looking for inspiration for kits to wear myself, and I haven’t raided at any higher level than LFR since late Cataclysm.
* If you’ve already made a Transmogrification kit or kits using Warlords crafted items, feel free to send me the screenshots of your character wearing that kit! Already-made kits are exempt from the “LFR raid gear preferred” guideline.
* Ideas designed in MogIt (or similar programs) are both expected and welcome.
* Please include an item list with your image. In your item list, specify which upgrade stage/ilevel of the crafted item(s) you used.
* All armor types are allowed.
* Images should be .jpg or .png format.
* You can contribute as many ideas as you can imagine!
* Send your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May 31. I’ll post the fashion show in early June.
I thought about requiring each contribution to use a Warlords crafted weapon plus at least one other Warlords crafted item. Although I am really quite impressed by all of the stages of the Warlords crafted weapons, I decided that such a specification would be too restrictive. It would probably disqualify most already-designed kits, and I definitely want to see those! Do keep in mind, though, that your minimum one Warlords crafted item can be a weapon or a cloak!
I look forward to seeing what all of you can imagine!