It. Is. Coming.
So, um, Wrathion… could you, would you possibly update that spiffy cloak you gave me so that it might actually be useful now, when your vision is finally coming true?
Hmm, so if Legion proper drops at the end of August, we can probably expect the pre-patch sometime around the end of July. That gives me three months to make significant progress on the following Warlords objectives:
* Finish leveling alts to 100
Balance Druid (98)
Frost Death Knight (97)
Blood Elf Mage (95)
Enhancement Shaman (94)
Feral Druid (62; will probably get the boost when I pre-purchase Legion sometime in the next few weeks)
* Get to 150 Draenor Pet Battles for level 3 Menagerie — I got a slow start with pet battles (and pet charms) in this expansion. I ignored them entirely until Kura started coming to the Garrison in Patch 6.1, and then I only battled Kura if she was in one of my Garrisons. Things picked up after the Pet Battling Monk came out to Draenor a few months ago. She’s been training up pets against Ashlei (and occasionally Gargra) and should finish up that achievement in another couple of weeks.
* Do Silver Proving Grounds and UBRS with Alliance Mage because Millhouse Manastorm — I made myself go to Proving Grounds with this character this weekend, but it took me two tries to get past Bronze and I failed Silver on the third wave, so I’ll have to keep trying…
* Complete Savage Blood Transmogrification project. I have three Alchemists producing Savage Blood as fast as their Alchemy work orders and daily transmutes allow, but what I really need to do is keep my two level 3 Barns fully stocked with trapped elite wolves — I’ve recently discovered that having a Skinner staffing the Barn gives a much higher ratio of Savage Blood produced per number of elite beasts trapped!
* Go back to Nagrand with Alliance Mage to see the last part of Y’rel’s storyline and to see what’s up with Vindicator Nobundo’s strange feeling of being drawn to the Throne of the Elements — I just need to get out there and do it one of these weekends.
* Finish Stables taming quests and mounted combat challenges to get Stable Master title for the Hunter.
* Do Tanaan with the Balance Druid so that she can have all four of the Arakkoa Followers on her Garrison team.
* I guess I should try to do Tanaan with one of my Mages to see if I can get the Hellfire Citadel Mage tier-lookalike robes from the level 3 Shipyard, but who knows if I’ll actually get around to doing it… at least all the ship equipment blueprints are account-wide now, so I won’t have to worry about that.
Kamalia has too many Tauren Followers yet to recruit to be able to accomplish recruiting them all herself before Legion — she’ll probably be coming back to her Garrison from the Broken Isles once a week to check Akanja’s recruit list for weeks or months before that happens. But perhaps once I get more alts leveled up to 100, I might be able to collect all the Tauren Followers between the Garrisons of all my Tauren characters.
My grand imaginations of curating class or race-themed collections of Followers in my alts’ Garrisons may not get very far before Legion arrives. My alts will probably lag behind Kamalia in going to the Broken Isles for weeks or months, though, and while they’re waiting, they’ll just be sitting in their Garrisons, recruiting.